| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gazala Gawazat in August is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 137mm (5.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Gazala Gawazat August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gazala Gawazat, Sudan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gazala Gawazat:
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 697.8 kms (433.6 miles) ENE
- Kosti, Sudan - 701.5 kms (435.9 miles) ENE
- El Obeid, Sudan - 452.7 kms (281.3 miles) ENE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 256 kms (159.1 miles) ENE
- Rashad, Sudan - 503 kms (312.5 miles) E
- Renk, Sudan - 690.6 kms (429.1 miles) E
- Babanusa, Sudan - 149.6 kms (93 miles) E
- Kadugli, Sudan - 359.9 kms (223.7 miles) E
- Malakal, Sudan - 606.9 kms (377.1 miles) ESE
- Wau, Sudan - 452 kms (280.9 miles) SSE
- Rumbek, Sudan - 628.3 kms (390.5 miles) SE